PN Hoffman & Associates, Inc. is actively seeking a Financial Associate for immediate hire. The Associate will work directly with Finance, Acquisitions, and Development Teams, as well as the executive leadership of the company, on a diverse range of corporate and investment related initiatives. The candidate can expect to work on projects and assignments related to the entire pipeline of activity and portfolio under management, including but not limited to The Wharf, The Bower at The Yards, 680 Eye Street, and Waterfront Station.
PN Hoffman is a premier developer of urban residential and mixed-use neighborhood transformations. The company maintains market leadership, creating developments that enhance value for the communities in which it invests. The company remains focused on growing its ‘best in class’ status by leading the market on industry trends, regulatory solutions, design quality, economic performance, sustainability innovation, and urban place-making.
Position Summary: The Financial Associate will work with the Finance, Acquisitions, and Development Teams to provide analytical support across all business platform activities – including corporate finance, investment management, operating assets, and development opportunities – and across a multitude of product types, including office, multi-family rental, condominiums, retail, and hospitality. The Finance Associate will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Create, update, and close-out development & operating asset pro-formas, including capital markets reporting requirements and complex partnership waterfalls,
- Assist with the drafting of property-level operating budgets including interfacing with appraisers and auditors as it relates to yearend requirements,
- Analyze leasing opportunities and asset financial performance
- Interact and build relationships with brokers, bankers, leasing agents, and investment partners
- Preparation of industry, market, and competitor research
- Assist in the creation and implementation of partnership agreements, loans, and associated documentation
- Support analytic requests of Senior Management
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years of previous experience in real estate acquisitions, finance, or investment management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field, CPA with real estate experience or MBA preferred
- Highly proficient understanding of real estate finance, including previous modeling of development projects and cash flow waterfalls. Advanced MS Excel skills required, experience with Argus preferred
- Strong organizational skills, independent problem solving, with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Possess a high degree of professionalism in order to interact well with internal and external clients
Salary and bonus will be commensurate with experience. PN Hoffman & Associates offers a competitive benefits package compensation commensurate with experience. Email resumes to Jon McAvoy, VP & Director of Finance at email@example.com.
PN Hoffman & Associates, and its related entities, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.